UltraZyme® by Cypher Environmental is a blend of environmentally-friendly cultures specifically designed to remediate organic wastes and provide odour control. Available in 3 different powder forms, UltraZyme® products have been used for a number of projects around the world and have been proven to be extremely effective in wastewater treatment, algae treatment and hydrocarbon water treatment applications.
- UltraZyme® reduces the general population of Sulphate-Reducing Bacteria (SRBs) in anaerobic systems and therefore, over time, alleviates and reduces odour issues. Cypher Environmental had developed this particular treatment plan with Eco-Infrastructure Solutions, who were trying to apply the product to open pit landfills in order to reduce any unwanted odours as well as reduce methane output as a result of decomposition. The unique cultures within UZP are selected for optimum enzyme and bacteria production, assuring efficient breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates and fats when UZP is applied to any treatment area. A proprietary micronutrient carrier provides accelerated germination and growth, while bacterial enzyme production reduces odour, BOD, COD, suspended solids, turbidity, and ammonia concentrations. UZP works well in aerobic, anaerobic and facultative environments. Cypher’s unique, non-engineered cultures contained in UZP rapidly digest odour-causing organic wastes. Odours aren’t covered up – they are eliminated at the source. To learn more about projects …READ MORE
- Mission and Vision of Corbana Corporacion Bananera Nacional: Our mission is to contribute to national bananas by strengthening the participation of Costa Rican companies in the production and marketing of bananas. Our vision is to be the best research institution of bananas in Latin America. We aim to help maintain and improve the productivity of plantations. To maintain and improve the international image of Costa Rican bananas. Finally, our vision is to be a highly efficient organization with prompt technical assistance, research, credit and market information. CYPHER Costa Rica S.A. have been working with Corbana Corporacion Bananera Nacional to meet their goal of being a leader in banana research. Utilizing Cypher’s UltraZyme® Powder, a comprehensive study was conducted to determine the effectiveness of UltraZyme® Powder as an environmentally safe and sustainable alternative to chemical post harvest cleaners. This study was conducted at one of Corbana’s farms (Cartagena farm) near …READ MORE
- UltraZyme® Recommended by SuperInter, Columbian Super Market Our UltraZyme® Powder product was used in the grease traps at a SuperInter Super Market in Guadelpoupe, Colombia. The product was applied to reduce odour and overall grease volume. Grease traps normally pose a threat to water treatment plants because of the large amount of grease that accumulates. This grease can cause major blockages and reduced capacities in the piping systems leading into waste water treatment plants. On occasion, grease traps need to get pumped out because of build up. This is costly to the operator and creates solid waste that must be disposed of in the landfill. With the implementation of UltraZyme® into grease traps, customers can be assured that their grease traps will be functioning well. With reduced fats, oils, grease and significantly less odour, the typical reductions in BOD and COD will be achieved as well. Superinter has 26 locations …READ MORE
- Cypher Environmental’s UltraZyme Hydrocarbon Powder was recently featured in the Sept/Oct 2012 edition of the CIM Magazine published by the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum. Click here to see featured articleREAD MORE
- Recommendation Letter from Sherwood Golf & Country Club Regarding UltraZyme® Algae Treatment The Sherwood Golf & Country Club has been using UltraZyme® purchased from Cypher Environmental since 2007. The product has been utilized for the purpose of algae removal and water clarity. I highly recommend this product for water clarity and algae control as we continue to use UltraZyme® with great results. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at the below address. James Chapman General Manager Sherwood Golf & Country Club 52321 Range RD 233 Sherwood Park, AB, T8B1C8READ MORE
- Reduces Environmental Footprint Another technical article written by the largest peer reviewed environmental publication in the Americas about Cypher International Ltd. and the highly proven UltraZyme® wastewater remediation solution. The effluent generated by livestock at agricultural operations all over North and South America has a significant environmental footprint that flows far downstream from its source. One Hog farm in particular has been using a breakthrough technology referred to as UltraZyme® to enhance the biological activity within its waste lagoons in order to discharge a much less toxic waste stream into the environment. UltraZyme® has been in use for over a year now for wastewater remediation at a hog farm owned by Blue Ribbon, near Panama City, Panama, and its results have been closely monitored through lab tests, visual verification and testimonials, proving its great success. Most notably present in these effluents, or agricultural runoffs, are manure and urine as well …READ MORE
- Cypher Helps in Colombia School Rebuilding Project In the summer of 2011, Aliados Ambientales SAS and Cypher Environmental participated in rebuilding a local community school in Columbia. The project was initiated to bring radical change in the poor communities of the city and to improve living conditions. The building was located in one of the most dangerous neighbourhoods in the city. There was an immediate need to bring about change in the area to help children break the cycle of violence and conflict. One of the key requirements of the project was to create a school that was environmentally friendly and sustainable. It also required a supply of clean water and onsite wastewater treatment. Cypher’s EarthZyme® and UltraZyme® products were donated graciously by Aliados Ambientales and played a key role in the project’s success. Learn more about our role in the project by watching the video below: Watch On …READ MORE
- Professionally tested by the top environmental test laboratory in Malaysia, UltraZyme® was analyzed and tested against competitors with outstanding results. Cypher Malaysia consented to conduct tests on contaminated sites, specifically by the Malaysian developer Taman Sri Manja. Hazardous contamination and foul odour was a continuous problem that they had been treating with other commonly used biological cleanup products. UltraZyme® was specified to be used to treat these ongoing problems to test the effectiveness in solving these unmanageable conditions. Prior to using UltraZyme® on the ponds, the H2S readings were 10 ppm to 20 ppm. After using UltraZyme® to treat the ponds, the readings were immediately reduced to below 10 ppm and now they are normally only 5 ppm or lower with naturally acceptable odour levels. All laboratories used by Cypher Malaysia are accredited by the American Public Health Association. The image below shows the dosing site and the successful results …READ MORE
- Water Remediation a Success in Turkey Ankara, Turkey is just one more example of how UltraZyme® leads the way in waste and waste water remediation, as shown by this beautiful fountain installation in Türkiye. This waste water remediation was carried out by blending UltraZyme® into the foul pool water which combined with glaring sunlight was previously infecting the entire bottom with algae and dirty moss coated the sides of the pool. Also, as a result of this polluted water, there was a very repugnant odor that the citizens found highly objectionable. The officials of this public centerpiece in Etimesgut County Center in Ankara treated the water for a period of 7 days and the results immediately after that period were highly obvious and successful in all respects. This is now a clean cascading fountain and pool that is once again odor free, clear and frequented by substantial numbers of …READ MORE
If you need more information on any of our products, we would be happy to fill you in on the benefits and value you will get.