UltraZyme is a selected blend of naturally occurring bacterial cultures, enzymes and micronutrients that are effective as seed or as maintenance cultures for the biodegradation of a wide range of municipal and industrial organic wastes, including animal, fecal and plant wastes, pulp and paper process wastewater, and other protein and fat-based contaminates.
UltraZyme is used to optimize biological degradation performance, reduce excessive organic loading, and improve effluent quality in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment systems.
Benefits of UltraZyme in Wastewater Treatment Systems include:
- Aeration Basin — Filamentous organisms can be minimized with a targeted bioaugmentation program using UltraZyme.
- Ammonia Removal — Plants designed for nitrification can achieve enhanced biological nitrification with UltraZyme culture.
- Collection System— UltraZyme cultures can eliminate grease accumulation and H2S in sewer lines and lift stations, drastically reducing maintenance costs.
- Fats, Oil, & Grease — Compounds of plant, animal, or petro chemical origin can result in serious operational problems as well as permit violations. UltraZyme is effective in degrading these compounds and improving effluent quality.
- Lagoon Treatment — Performance of aerobic and facultative lagoons can be significantly improved using UltraZyme cultures.
- Organic Overloads — Upsets can be minimized with UltraZyme bioaugmentation preventing permit excursions or lost productivity.
- Poor Clarification/Settleability — UltraZyme establishes a high quality biomass that will result in flocs with better settling characteristics and therefore lower effluent suspended solids.
- Scum Pits — UltraZyme cultures can effectively cut grease skimmings typically sent to anaerobic digesters or off-site disposal.
How to Use
Available in a highly concentrated powder form. To use, mix the prescribed amount of UltraZyme with warm water or wastewater directly from the system to be treated and apply directly into the system.
If you need more information on any of our products, we would be happy to fill you in on the benefits and value you will get.